Find here all the new features of SEOKEY PRO!
Want to know what’s new? Check out our public roadmap!
- Improvement: improved accuracy of density audit task
- Improvement: improved redirection form when user is trying to redirect an already known URL
- Improvement: improved tooltips handling (avoid unreadable tooltips)
- Improvement: add missing help message in our search console menu
- Improvement: various French translation fixes
- Bugfix: classic media library notice is now dismissible
- Bugfix: TinyMCE editor is now available for all taxonomy terms descriptions (for example with WooCommerce)
- Bugfix: when creating a new term, SEO data was not correctly added (meta title, noindex, …)
- Bugfix: fix “Redirection already here” error when adding a redirection with uppercase characters
- Bugfix: various UX and notices fixes
- Third-party: Awin plugins compatibility improved (their CSS were messing up our menus)
- Third-party: send 410 code for old DIVI Cache files (improves crawl)
- Third-party: add missing ID in our the_title filter while performing an SEO audit (avoid PHP errors with themes or plugins filtering the_title)
- Bugfix: fix main keyword input (users could not add a main keyword in SEOKEY Free)
- New: automatically add missing alternative texts to images (when user added an ALT to this image with the ALT editor or with the media library).
- New: new keyword menu to help you achieve your SEO goals. You can now view all your targeted keywords with a “next action” to do.
- New: huge improvement for our suggestion module. We now give you advice about noindexed contents, duplicated targeted keywords or low click through rate.
- New: new notification after data import. If you import data from another SEO plugin, we warn you about missing OpenGraph and Twitter Card data, and we give you a simple fix to add it back again.
- Improvement: better menu handling (less code, better performances).
- Improvement: speed improvement on all pages (Google Oauth checks are now done with a background task).
- Improvement: speed improvement on Search Console Data import (deleting duplicates, increasing memory and using more cache).
- Improvement: new and improved translations for french users.
- Improvement: add disconnected search console notice if user is skipping wizard.
- Bugfix: fix search console being disconnected for some users (you will have to reconnect one last time your Search Console).
- Bugfix: fixing some misplaced tooltips (there are still a few ones we need to clean).
- Bugfix: in some cases, strip whitespace (or other characters) from the beginning and end of <title> tags.
- Bugfix: improved interface (some icons were not correctly showing up on some menus).
- Bugfix: fix bad robots.txt encoding on some hosts.
- Bugfix: various CSS fixes throughout our plugin.
- Bugfix: fix Yoast global post type indexation value on data import
- Bugfix: remove some PHP warning while importing data from YOAST and SEOPRESS
- New: import SEO data from RankMath
- New: import SEO data from SEOPress
- New: automatic schema.org name attribute for mobile results on Google
- Improvement: improved RangePrice and SameAs automatic schema.org markup
- Improvement: wording and translations improvements (some of them were missing or fuzzy)
- Improvement: fix and improved performances for “known content” function (SEOKEY will tell you if you need to check your settings when new content types are found)
- Third-party: Genesis framework compatibility (their SEO functions are now disabled)
- Third-party: remove automatic breadcrumbs switch from Yoast to SEOKEY (too many bugs from many themes)
- Third-party: Elementor compatibility improved (avoid rare fatal errors with some themes)
- Bugfix: Yoast import function improved (missing data for schema.org markup)
- Bugfix: load correct translations if user has already downloaded translations from WordPress.org
- Third-party: Changed the Search Console connection (better reliability with Oauth login). You may need to connect your Search Console account again.
- Third-party: Better menu notification bubble function (avoid bugs when another function is filtering $menu global)
- Third-party: Improved theme compatibility when using Yoast SEO breadcrumb functions
- Bugfix: Avoid bad characters on sitemap generation
- Improvement: better SEOKEY licence validation
- Improvement: remove warning while connecting to your Search Console Account
- Improvement: better automatic optimization display while using our Wizard
- Improvement: better help message for some audit tasks
- Improvement: adding a “contributing” file to project
- Improvement: better performance when importing data from Yoast
- Improvement: better performance when performing an audit
- Improvement: improved performance for several other functions
- I18N: adding missing French translations (we still have a few ones to add in the next few weeks)
- I18N: fix bad text for max/min text counters
- Bugfix: improved Yoast data import
- Bugfix: avoid errors with uninstall functions
- Bugfix: avoid another PHP error with PRO version when Free version is still active
- Bugfix: avoid PHP error with PRO version when Free version is still active
- Third-party: OceanWP support enhanced (fixes an OceanWP bug with Yoast breadcrumbs)
Note: version bump from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 to match Free version.
* New: SEOKEY is now compatible with many third party plugins such as Elementor, Divi or Beaver Builder
* New: Free version is now available
* Improvement: we keep improving English and French translations
* Improvement: we also improved interface
* Bugfix: force sitemap first creation when user uses the global wizard skip button
* Bugfix: fix link from “Automatic Optimization” page to “Settings” page (french version)
* Third-party: fix empty content found within audit metabox when ACF was activated
* Third-party: add notice to warn user that SEOKEY is not yet fully compatible with WPML and Polylang
* Bugfix: fix two errors with HTML breadcrumbs functions
* Third-party: fix audit score CSS (when other plugins or themes are using a generic box-sizing rules)
- New: import module for YOAST SEO data
- New: new audit task (no internal links in contents)
- New: new notice if PRO licence has not been activated (to avoid missing future updates)
- Improvement: better suggestion advice when no valid Google Search Console has been found
- Improvement: better English and French translation
- Improvement: UX improvements
- Improvement: better Title and Meta Description limits
- Improvement: better density limit of a keyword (audit task)
- Improvement: improve uninstall functions (more data is deleted if the user chooses to do so)
- Improvement: increase data retrieved from Search Console Bugfix: add missing help messages (tooltips)
- Bugfix: remove the “Redirection” plugin from the incompatible plugins list (it works fine now)
- Bugfix: better tooltip position on hover
- Bugfix: fix sitemaps URL if WordPress installation files are located in another folder
- Bugfix: fix sitemap encoding (and avoid PHP warnings)
- Bugfix: fix some PHP warnings on sitemap creation
- Bugfix: fix wrong french links in some notifications (missing translations for slugs)
- Bugfix: fix duplicate home breadcrumbs schema.org in some cases for post type “Post”
- Bugfix: fix unskippable “new content discovered” notification
- Bugfix: fix meta description automatic generation when shortcodes or pre tags are found at the beginning of the content
- Third-party: fix sitemaps URL when using Really Simple RSS (because there is still an HTTP URL within the WordPress database)
- New: French translation
- New: new audit task (no images in contents)
- Improvement: better suggestion advice for contents within Google top 10
- Improvement: better english translation
- Bugfix: Fix WordPress 6.0 PHP warnings
- Bugfix: Help message for each task where not shown in audit tab while editing a content
- Improvement: duplicate function cleaning (speed improvement)
- Improvement: better image sizes for images in XML sitemaps
- Bug fix: Fix incorrect contents shown in XML sitemaps
- Bug fix: Fix duplicate image sometimes found in XML sitemaps
- Bug fix: Fix incorrect characters in XML sitemaps
- Bug fix: fix incorrect link in the “new content discovered” notice
- Improvement: better wording for automatic redirection buttons
- Bug fix: Fix meta description and title audit tasks: sometimes user changes were not taken into account
- Bug fix: meta description and title audit tasks: better special characters count
- Bug fix: special character encoding in some sitemaps URL
- Bug fix: sitemap creation to avoid generating bad sitemap types
- Bug fix: fatal error on license activation on some hosts
- Bug fix: PHP warning with some menus
- Bug fix: unwanted Search Console disconnections on some hostings.
- Bug fix: shortlinks HTTP headers still here
- Bug fix: Polylang Canonical tags with separate domains (Polylang compatibility is still a work in progress)
- Bug fix: Polylang bad sitemaps generation
- Bug fix: bad